This course is going to become a key factor in the success of your creative passionate online business. This is your new support system that will help guide you, minimize your mistakes, and instantly increase your income. There is so much to do in order to create your dream online business, and it can become really overwhelming fast. Now we get to do it together and you are not alone!
In these courses, I am sharing with you every detail of how I run my successful online store and wholesale business that financially supports my daughter and I in Santa Barbara, CA. I am thoroughly explaining my entire operation, my vendor contacts, my packaging and shipping systems, my photo editing apps, my social media tricks, my automated systems, my sales channels and advertising, literally everything I do within my business. I am providing an organized tool box full of a plethora of knowledge down to every detail of how I run my successful online store and wholesale business.
EVERYTHING IT TAKES TO BUILD YOUR DREAM ONLINE BUSINESS
$797 OR 2 PAYMENTS OF $450
Before you create your products, you have to figure out who your customer is, what they want, and how you are going to solve their problems. Then you can successfully create a product (s) that is going to fly off your website store shelves. We will start with discussing who your perfect customer is so that you can solve thier problems. I am even going to share my own target market for Mothersun, so if you have products similar to mine, I can automatically hand you over your target market. It has taken me two years to truly understand who I am selling to.
Who is this Online Course For?
- You are ready to believe in yourself, let go of everything that no longer serves you, breathe love into all that you do, and NEVER STOP
- You dream of running your business online from home, or your favorite coffee shop, or your beautiful office or art studio
- You have launched a product but your website isn’t working for you and your sales aren’t growing
- You are a creative mama and you don’t want to go back to your old job so you can be with your children
- You don’t know how to build a beautiful Shopify website
- You need guidance with sales channels and how to connect with your ideal customers.
- You need help with producing the best photographs of you and your products for your online store and beautiful marketing campaign
- You are open to feng shui and mindfulness in order to accept the abundance that the universe has planned for you.
- You are ready to quickly beautify, organize, and grow your instagram account so that you can welcome infinite customers
- You need help building a wholesale and retail business with the proper price points
- YOU ARE READY FOR A LIFE THAT BRINGS YOU JOY AND PROSPERITY.
1. Creating Your Products for the Right Customer
2. Manufacturing Your Products
3. Pricing Your Products - Wholesale and Retail
4. Building your Online Store and Buying Your Domain Name
5. Intro to Automated Systems for Selling and Marketing
6. Mindset, Belief Systems, and Feng Shui
7. Recommended Reading for This Course and For the Rest of Your Life
8. Video Intro to Shopify and How To Start Building Your Site
1. Photography 101, Intro to Photoshop
2. Intro To Building Your Marketing Plan
3. Packaging, Shipping and My Vendor List
4. Shopify SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
5. Google Analytics
6. Accounting with Quickbooks
7. Product Shot Hack
8. More Research and Development Tricks
1. Instagram Branding
2. My Instagram Tools
3. Organizing and Scheduling your Feed
4. Marketing Message
5. How to Promote and Grow on Instagram
6. Business Plan
1. How To Launch Your Store or New Collection on your New Site!
2. How to Keep the Sales Coming - Sales Channels
3. How to Keep the Machine Going - Self Care
4. More Sales! Growing Your Wholesale Business
5. Customer Service - Keep Life Long Customers No Matter What
What Else Is Included:
- How to Grow a Wholesale Business As Well As A Retail Business at the Same Time
- Step by Step Videos to guide you through building your own Shopify Store, creating your new instagram marketing campaign, photoshop tricks and photo editing, producing awesome product shots and lookbook shoots on a budget, how to research and develop your products with little to no investment, and making your website SEO searchable
- A play by play list of actions you must do before, during, and after a product/collection launch in order to get the word out to EVERYONE.
- Learn how to grow and operate your email list.
- Learn how to create an email marketing campaign in Mailchimp.
- Receive guidance for superb customer service and how to keep life long customers.
- Resources to Amazing Articles and People to Help You Become the Best You
- Specific Sales Strategies
- I will provide you with my Instagram Schedule and System, My Blogger Outreach System, and My Wholesale Selling System
- I Will Teach You How I Grew My Community to over 16k REAL Followers in Two Years
- Digital Marketing Resources
- Guidance So You Can Run Your Business Smoothly And Successfully
- Constant Support! I will assist you in the whole process, so we will have email access in order to communicate and support you
- I Will Be Featuring All the Businesses in My Course on My Own Social Media Platforms
Installment Plan - 2 Payments of $450
Why Work With Me
Because I am a passionate creative just like you who dreamt up a business one day and stopped at nothing to build it BIG. I understand what it’s like to be SO Creative that it’s hard to also be a strategic business owner at the same time. I know what it’s like to create but to not have web skills or selling skills in order to allow my creations to be seen by the world. I understand the entrepreneurial brain and the excitement that it brings. I also understand the overwhelm that comes with growing a business and supporting yourself with it.
Ten years ago at the age of 24, I took a GIANT leap of faith and started a business. My first job after college (I have a degree in fine art from the University of California, Santa Barbara) was in the marketing department of the finest luxury retail store in Santa Barbara. There I learned all the tricks of the trade in regards to running an online store, taking professional product photographs, and creating compelling marketing campaigns for print and for web. However, I just couldn’t imagine working for someone else’s dream for the rest of my life when I had all these wonderful ideas dancing in my head relentlessly. So I took the plunge and in 2008, I quit my full time, full benefits, paid vacation, fashion marketing job.
I invested in my own screen printing shop and ran a commercial screen printing business as well as my own private label graphic t-shirt line. I paid web developers $15,000 dollars for a website that never made me a penny and I wasn’t even able to run the backend without their help. Shopify had started just a few years earlier. And Squarespace was getting popular. One of my clients had a Squarespace store and I was able to learn quickly how to run her store. Then I started to build sites for myself and for clients. After I gave birth to my daughter Soleil, I sold my printshop and focused on motherhood for the first two years of her life. I literally got to spend every single day with my baby until she turned two. During that time I planned my career rebirth and knew I would have to move it online. Mothersun and the Captain became a little side project and I utilized all the skills, knowledge and contacts I had accumulated over the years. Soon after, I chose to become a single mom and step out into the world on my own, as the head of my household.
At the time, I felt like I needed a ton of jobs in order to support myself as a single mother living in a crazy expensive town in Central California. I got a job as a waitress at a wine bar, I became a certified dance fitness instructor, I ran my clients’ social media accounts for their businesses, I did freelance graphic design for jobs like book illustration, logo design, instagram branding, and other clothing design. I also ran Mothersun and the Captain, my online store in which I sell my own products to Millenial Mothers and their families. And after I worked myself sick trying to support my young daughter with no help from child support, I decided to quit all the jobs. Every single one of them. My goal was to work ONLY for myself, Mothersun and the Captain. And that is just what I did. I expanded my hat wholesaling distribution, I moved my website from Squarespace to Shopify and built an entirely new fresh website with all the sales channel gadgets and gizmos I needed to grow my online store and my monthly income.
I have learned how to implement the right systems, hire the right people to help me, and increase my income. I create my own schedule, work with AMAZING customers, and take time out for myself whenever I want to! The most fulfilling part of all of it though, is building this beautiful community of women and connecting with them on a really special level.
You CAN Have A Business You Love!
You DESERVE To Have Freedom Every Single Day!
Investing in your business is a big decision. And not one to be taken lightly. I've spent a lot of time and money on tools, systems, education and formal coaching to learn the keys to growing an online business. Why not get support from someone who has already done the work and knows how to speed up your timeline and reach your financial goals more quickly than doing it all on your own? I know you can do this. The Freedom you want in your life and business is waiting for you. I would love to bring you into my world!