BUILD YOUR DREAM ONLINE BUSINESS
Follow My Steps to Build Your Online Business the Right Way and Thrive
Spring Enrollment March 1th - March 31st 2020
It is vital that you have guidance and mentors when you start your business in order to minimize mistakes and create a foundation the right way. Otherwise, you will experience a lot of growing pains and back peddling when you finally figure out the proper way to do all the things involved in starting, managing, and growing a business. Business Coaches cost tens of thousands of dollars. For a fraction of the price, you can now invest in my Entrepreneur Course that will provide you with detailed instructions for every step of starting your online business. Wether you want to sell products online, provide a local service, open a brick and mortar, or grow your social media account and drive traffic to your site, this course will assist you with every task that needs to be done.
There is so much to do in order to create your dream online business, and it can become really overwhelming fast. Now you do not have to do this alone. Receive each chapter once a week for 4 weeks. Meet with me in the beginning and end of the course for some extra support and guidance. Execute all of the ideas and tasks that we create for you together. And when you are ready for the world to see, I will promote you on my own network of customers and followers.
In these courses, I am sharing with you every detail of how I run my successful online store and wholesale business that financially support my family in Santa Barbara, CA. I am thoroughly explaining my entire operation, my vendor contacts, my packaging and shipping systems, my photo editing apps, my social media tricks, my automated systems, my sales channels and advertising, literally everything I do within my business. I am providing an organized tool box full of a plethora of knowledge down to every detail of how I run my successful online store and wholesale business.
EVERYTHING IT TAKES TO BUILD YOUR DREAM ONLINE BUSINESS
Before you create your products and/or services, you have to figure out who your customer is, what they want, and how you are going to solve their problems. We will start with discussing who your perfect customer is so that you can solve their problems.
Who is this Online Course For?
- You have a brick and mortar, a service, or a personal brand and you are ready to up-level by selling more online and obtaining more social media presence
- You have an Etsy store and want to move your business to a website
- You are ready to believe in yourself, let go of everything that no longer serves you, breathe love into all that you do, and NEVER STOP
- You dream of running your business online from home, or your favorite coffee shop, or your beautiful office or art studio, or anywhere in the world!
- You have launched a product or service but your website isn’t working for you and your sales aren’t growing
- You are a creative mama and you don’t want to go back to your old job so you can be with your children
- You don’t know how to build a beautiful Shopify website
- You need guidance with sales channels and how to connect with your ideal customers.
- You need help with producing the best photographs of you and your products for your online store and beautiful marketing campaign
- You are open to feng shui and mindfulness in order to accept the abundance that the universe has planned for you.
- You are ready to quickly beautify, organize, and grow your instagram account so that you can welcome infinite customers
- You need help building a wholesale and retail business with the proper price points
- You have a service to offer but need to connect with the right demographic
- YOU ARE READY FOR A LIFE THAT BRINGS YOU JOY AND PROSPERITY.
- Creating Your Products for The Right Customer
- Creating a Soulful Business That Adds Value to the World
- Aligning with Your Brand
- Developing Your Products / Services
- Pricing Your Products / Services
- Building Your Website
- Automated Systems for Selling & Marketing on Your Shopify Store
- Sales Funnels
- How To Nurture Relationships with Your Customers
- Getting Started with Your Store : Strategy to Retain Trust
- Search Engine Optimization For Your New Website
- How to Set Up Google Analytics on Your Site
- How to Find Your Proper Keywords and How To Set Up Your SEO Manager
- Quickbooks and Tracking Sales
- Packaging, Shipping and My Vendor List
- Stamps.com Tutorial
- Intro into Photoshop and Product Shots
- Intro to Lookbooks and Photo Editing
- Developing and Designing Your Instagram Branding
- My Instagram Tools and Apps
- Developing Your Voice and Marketing Message
- Organizing and Scheduling your Feed
- How I Have Grown My Account to 18k Real Followers
- How To Find Your Target Market
- Writing Your Marketing Plan
- How To Successfully Launch Your Store or New Collection on your New Site
- How to Keep the Sales Coming - Sales Channels
- Grow Your Email List : Mailchimp Automations and a Hack So That your Emails Don't End Up in Promotions Folder
- Bring More Traffic To Your Site Via a Properly Setup Blog
- Bring More Traffic to Your Site Via Pinterest
- More Sales! Growing Your Wholesale Business
- How To Become Financially Wise and How to Utilize My Specially Crafted Financial Projections Spreadsheet to Grow Your Business
What Else Is Included:
- A one on one power hour phone session with me.
- When your business is ready and you have implemented the things you learn in the course, I will share you and your business with my network on Instagram
- Step by step schedule and system teaching you how I make thousands of dollars within the first hour of a launch
- How to keep your email marketing campaigns from ending up in the promotions folder in Gmail where they will never be seen
- A crafted and formulated Financial Projections excel spreadsheet that includes a budget for creating your collection launches
- How to build proper blogposts and find your long tail keywords to boost traffic to your site
- How to utilize Canva.com, Unfold, and Over
- How to create an automated email sequence
- How to create an abandoned cart email sequence to secure lost sales
- How to fall in love with money and become financially wise
- How to grow a wholesale business as well as a retail business at the same time
- Step by step videos to guide you through building your own Shopify Store, creating your new instagram marketing campaign, photoshop tricks and photo editing, producing awesome product shots and lookbook shoots on a budget, how to research and develop your products with little to no investment, and making your website SEO searchable
- A legal Module made by attorney Natalie Puglisi where you will learn how to legally set up your business, protect your content, and what legal documents you need for your website
- A play by play list of actions you must do before, during, and after a product/collection launch in order to get the word out to EVERYONE.
- Learn how to grow and operate your email list.
- Learn how to create an email marketing campaign in Mailchimp.
- Receive guidance for superb customer service and how to keep life long customers.
- Resources to Amazing Articles and People to Help You Become the Best You
- Specific sales strategies and sales funnels
- I will provide you with my Instagram Schedule and System, My Influencer Outreach System, and My Wholesale Selling System
- I Will Teach You How I've Grown My Community to over 18k REAL Followers
- Digital Marketing Resources
- Guidance so you can run your business smoothly and successfully
- My list of all of the business podcasts, business blogs, and audio books that have helped me on my own Entrepreneurial journey
- Constant Support! I will assist you in the whole process, so we will have email access in order to communicate and support you
- A feng shui course by The Feng Shui Collective so that you can get your home and office clean, clutter free, organized, and ready to help you bring in the abundance
Installment Plan - 4 Payments of $260 spread out for 4 months
Why Work With Me
Because I am a passionate creative just like you who dreamt up a business one day and stopped at nothing to build it BIG. I understand what it’s like to be SO Creative that it’s hard to also be a strategic business owner at the same time. I know what it’s like to create but to not have web skills or selling skills in order to allow my creations to be seen by the world. I understand the entrepreneurial brain and the excitement that it brings. I also understand the overwhelm that comes with growing a business and supporting yourself with it.
Ten years ago at the age of 24, I took a GIANT leap of faith and started a business. My first job after college (I have a degree in fine art from the University of California, Santa Barbara) was in the marketing department of the finest luxury retail store in Santa Barbara. There I learned all the tricks of the trade in regards to running an online store, taking professional product photographs, and creating compelling marketing campaigns for print and for web. However, I just couldn’t imagine working for someone else’s dream for the rest of my life when I had all these wonderful ideas dancing in my head relentlessly. So I took the plunge and in 2008, I quit my full time, full benefits, paid vacation, fashion marketing job.
I invested in my own screen printing shop and ran a commercial screen printing business as well as my own private label graphic t-shirt line. I paid web developers $15,000 dollars for a website that never made me a penny and I wasn’t even able to run the backend without their help. Shopify had started just a few years earlier. And Squarespace was getting popular. One of my clients had a Squarespace store and I was able to learn quickly how to run her store. Then I started to build sites for myself and for clients. After I gave birth to my daughter Soleil, I sold my printshop and focused on motherhood for the first two years of her life. I literally got to spend every single day with my baby until she turned two. During that time I planned my career rebirth and knew I would have to move it online. Mothersun and the Captain became a little side project and I utilized all the skills, knowledge and contacts I had accumulated over the years. Soon after, I chose to become a single mom and step out into the world on my own, as the head of my household.
At the time, I felt like I needed a ton of jobs in order to support myself as a single mother living in a crazy expensive town in Central California. I got a job as a waitress at a wine bar, I became a certified dance fitness instructor, I ran my clients’ social media accounts for their businesses, I did freelance graphic design for jobs like book illustration, logo design, instagram branding, and other clothing design. I also ran Mothersun and the Captain, my online store in which I sell my own products to Millenial Mothers and their families. And after I worked myself sick trying to support my young daughter with no help from child support, I decided to quit all the jobs. Every single one of them. My goal was to work ONLY for myself, Mothersun and the Captain. And that is just what I did. I expanded my hat wholesaling distribution, I moved my website from Squarespace to Shopify and built an entirely new fresh website with all the sales channel gadgets and gizmos I needed to grow my online store and my monthly income.
I have learned how to implement the right systems, hire the right people to help me, and increase my income. I create my own schedule, work with AMAZING customers, and take time out for myself whenever I want to! The most fulfilling part of all of it though, is building this beautiful community of women and connecting with them on a really special level.
You CAN Have A Business You Love!
You DESERVE To Have Freedom Every Single Day!
Investing in your business is a big decision. And not one to be taken lightly. I've spent a lot of time and money on tools, systems, education and formal coaching to learn the keys to growing an online business. Why not get support from someone who has already done the work and knows how to speed up your timeline and reach your financial goals more quickly than doing it all on your own? I know you can do this. The Freedom you want in your life and business is waiting for you. I would love to bring you into my world!